Erica Campbell reads from 1 Corinthians 13:11, which says “When I was a child, I used to speak like a child, think like a child… when I became a man, I did away with childish things.” When all of your actions are solely for the purpose of getting a reaction from someone else, that’s childish. When you fall a part if you don’t get away, or point fingers and refuse to take the blame, that’s childish.
Instead, the bible says we have to behave as examples for others. Live your life; don’t place the value of your self-worth on what somebody else says. You’ve got to know who you are, and behave accordingly. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Ericaism from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- City Of Dallas Might Not Be Part Of Botham Jean’s Family’s Civil Lawsuit After All
- EXCLUSIVE: The Clark Sisters Debut “Victory” Single, Discuss Making Of Upcoming Biopic [AUDIO]
- Woman In Pastor David E. Wilson’s Alleged Sex Tape Identified, According To Social Media
- DNA Experts Say Death Row Inmate Convicted Of Killing White Woman Is Innocent
- Sunken Place Pastor Mark Burns At Conference: ‘Ready To Go To War For Donald J. Trump?’
- Rest In Power: Rep. Elijah Cummings Dies At 68
- US Rep. Elijah Cummings Has Died From Complications Of Longtime Health Challenges, His Office Said In A Statement
- Kanye West Says It ‘Affects My Soul and Spirit’ When Wife, Kim Kardashian, Dresses ‘Too Sexy’
- 8 Favorite Quotes On Mental Health, Faith, And More From Taraji P. Henson
- Man Arrested After High Speed Chase & Stealing Whitehall Police Cruiser!