Erica Campbell reads from 1 Corinthians 13:11, which says “When I was a child, I used to speak like a child, think like a child… when I became a man, I did away with childish things.” When all of your actions are solely for the purpose of getting a reaction from someone else, that’s childish. When you fall a part if you don’t get away, or point fingers and refuse to take the blame, that’s childish.
Instead, the bible says we have to behave as examples for others. Live your life; don’t place the value of your self-worth on what somebody else says. You’ve got to know who you are, and behave accordingly. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Ericaism from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Ericaism: Who’s In Your Corner? [VIDEO]
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Dawn Strozier Gives Us A Full Body Summer Workout [VIDEO]
- On the Mic With Missy B: Special Guest Ruben A. Minor Founder President of F4 Men’s Movement
- Pastor Held Armed Robber At Gunpoint Inside Church [VIDEO]
- Kamala Harris Proposes Investing $1B To End Nationwide Rape Kit Backlog
- Serena Williams Vows To Never Stop Fighting For Equality No Matter What Her Critics Say
- Here’s Proof That Even A Blackout Can’t Stop New Yorkers From Showing Their Talent
- Man Killed in Shooting on East Livingston Avenue
- Barry Crawls Ashore in Louisiana, Weakens to Tropical Storm
- Officer Sues Ohio State Highway Patrol For Racial & Gender Harassment