A lot of times we use pride as a tool to make ourselves better about who we are. Low self-esteem’s twin brother is pride, because it is still unregulated self esteem. Instead, it’s important to think of yourself the way God thinks about you.
Erica Campbell explains, “I want to walk worthy of the call that God has placed on my life.” Handle your gift with care and concern, honor God by being mindful of who you are at all times. Click on the audio payer to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Ericaism on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Michael Cohen Sentenced to 3 Yrs in Prison!
- Kenya Moore Reveals Baby Girl: “I Finally Have Everything I’ve Dreamed Of”
- Chattanooga Cop Caught On Video Savagely Beating Handcuffed Black Man
- Andrea Bocelli To Share His Christian Faith In TBN Christmas Special
- Faith Walking: How To Get Your Faith Up
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Who Have Not Decorated For Christmas Yet
- Is Sheriff David Clarke Next On Mueller’s Russia Probe List?
- FBI Investigates Neo-Nazis Who Stomped Black Man While Celebrating ‘Martyr’s Day’
- Michelle Obama Adds Ohio Book Tour Stop
- Nine-Year-Old Girl From Alabama Hangs Herself After Racist Taunts At School