A lot of times we use pride as a tool to make ourselves better about who we are. Low self-esteem’s twin brother is pride, because it is still unregulated self esteem. Instead, it’s important to think of yourself the way God thinks about you.
Erica Campbell explains, “I want to walk worthy of the call that God has placed on my life.” Handle your gift with care and concern, honor God by being mindful of who you are at all times. Click on the audio payer to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Ericaism on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- New Albany changes trick or treat date due to threat of rain, resident requests
- Columbus Firefighters deliver baby on busy freeway
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: Starting Your Journey With Hope
- Columbus high school teacher arrested on prostitution charges
- Healthy Ever After with Dr. Katina Kennedy: Breast Cancer Awareness
- If You Can’t See The Braves’ Tomahawk Chop Is Racist, Chances Are You’re Drowning In White Privilege
- Grand Jury Indicts 2 Officers Accused Of Shooting Black Georgia Man 76 Times On Charges Including Murder, Burglary And Making False Statements
- ‘Driving While Black’ Lawsuit Claims Cops Brutally Beat, Threatened To Kill Motorist In Front Of Young Son
- Invoking Emmett Till’s Lynching, Rep. Bobby Rush Calls For Federal Probe Into Jelani Day’s Death
- New Report Spotlights Border Patrol Misconduct Years Before Haitian Migrant Controversy