A lot of times we use pride as a tool to make ourselves better about who we are. Low self-esteem’s twin brother is pride, because it is still unregulated self esteem. Instead, it’s important to think of yourself the way God thinks about you.
Erica Campbell explains, “I want to walk worthy of the call that God has placed on my life.” Handle your gift with care and concern, honor God by being mindful of who you are at all times. Click on the audio payer to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Ericaism on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- ‘Sesame Street’ Welcomes A New Muppet In Foster Care
- OSU President Drake ‘Disgusted’ About Dr. Strauss Abuse Findings
- Jason Mitchell Dropped From ‘The Chi’ Over “Inappropriate Behavior”
- Rickenbacker Airport To Receive $15 Million For Improvements
- New Coding School Opened in Westerville!!
- Cincinnati Named One of Worst Places in America for Blacks
- Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis Speak On How They’ve Evolved With 30 Years In The Music Industry, New Album & More
- Kelontae Gavin Debuts Music Video For New Single, “There’s No One Like You”
- Christian Coffee Company Donates Cars To Struggling Moms
- Ohio Woman Gets Arrested After She Hits Him for Not Wanting to Have Sex with Her