A lot of times we use pride as a tool to make ourselves better about who we are. Low self-esteem’s twin brother is pride, because it is still unregulated self esteem. Instead, it’s important to think of yourself the way God thinks about you.
Erica Campbell explains, “I want to walk worthy of the call that God has placed on my life.” Handle your gift with care and concern, honor God by being mindful of who you are at all times. Click on the audio payer to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Ericaism on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Capitol Police Officer Harry Dunn Testifies He’d Never Been Called N-Word In Uniform Until Jan. 6: ‘Is This America?’
- Disney Store in Polaris Store Set to Close
- Simone Biles Out of Olympic Gymnastics Competition
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — July 27, 2021: March to End Filibuster — Travel Restrictions Will Not Be Lifted — Robert Parris Moses, Dies at 86
- Whoopi Goldberg Set To Produce & Act In a Film About Emmett Till’s Mom
- Toyota’s Basketball Robot Is Dropping Dimes At The Tokyo Olympics & It’s Scaring People
- Like Mother, Like Daughter: Tracee Ellis Ross Recreates A Fierce Photo Of Diana Ross
- Four People Shot in Short North Weekend Shooting
- Red, White & Boom Make-Up Date Officially Cancelled
- What’s The Tea: US Basketball Team Loses To France Ending A 25 Game Winning Streak