According to NBC4i, Ohio comedian Dave Chappelle has reportedly purchased more property in his hometown of Yellow Springs from a group that sought to build a housing development on the land.
A recent article on YSNEWS.com, the online edition of the Yellow Springs News, noted that Carla Sims, Chappelle’s publicist, confirmed the actor acquired at least a portion of the land from the Miamisburg-based Oberer Land Developers Ltd. The article also states that “the Greene County Auditor’s Geographic Information Systems website confirms that at least 19 acres of land previously part of Oberer’s development plans are now linked to Iron Table Holdings LLC, which is owned by Chappelle.”
According to the article, the auditor’s website indicates that Oberer originally purchased 15 parcels, totaling 52 acres, in November 2020 from Ken and Betheen Struewing for $1,715,000.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Charlottesville’s Unfinished Statue Business Five Years After ‘Unite The Right’
- Jonathan McReynolds Talks New Album ‘You Have To Understand That God’s In Charge’
- Healthy Ever After: Dr. Flava Gives Foods To Boost Your Immune System
- Florida Teacher Resigns After Accusing School Of Removing Posters Of Black Heroes
- Black Family Accuses Missouri Water Park Of Racism After Teens’ Party Is Suddenly Canceled
- Feds Freeze R.Kelly’s Commissary Money Due To Outstanding Court Fees And Fines
- Armed man who tried to breach FBI Cincinnati office is dead
- For A Legend: NBA To Retire Bill Russell’s No. 6 Leaguewide
- ‘Days of Our Lives’ going off the air
- Chick-fil-A offering free breakfast items in Columbus
Dave Chappelle buys Yellow Springs land from housing developer was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com