Erica Campbell reads from Genesis 24 in this Love Talk. She breaks down the term, “gracious love.” Separately, those words are powerful enough, let alone when you put them together. Gracious love is what God gives us, Erica explains. He gives us brand new mercy every day, whether we deserve it or not.
So don’t let anyone ever tell you that God doesn’t love you. He is a forgiving, loving, and patient God. He won’t throw our sins in our faces, or “beat us up with His God-ness,” as Erica Campbell puts it. No matter what anyone has said, you can always come to God. You can even do it right now. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this inspiring clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ericaism: Be Quiet Sometimes [VIDEO]
- GRIFF Prayer: The New Orleans Saints Were Robbed [VIDEO]
- Columbus Staple, Meat Packers Outlet Closes It’s Doors!
- Pickerington Police Chief Retires Amid Reported Racist Comments
- Chloe x Halle to Sing ‘America the Beautiful’ at Super Bowl LIII
- “Black Panther” & “BlacKkKlansman” Land Multiple Oscar Nominations: See Full List
- Report: Chris Brown Held By Police In France Due To Rape Accusation
- Feeling Discouraged In Your Purpose? Dr. Tony Evans Encourages Leaders Called To ‘A Small Place’
- Feeling Called To Do Something Good For Others? Erica Campbell Says ‘There’s Always Somebody Willing To Help’
- YOLANDA ADAMS AND MILES CATON PERFORM IN HONOR OF MLK