Erica Campbell reads from Genesis 24 in this Love Talk. She breaks down the term, “gracious love.” Separately, those words are powerful enough, let alone when you put them together. Gracious love is what God gives us, Erica explains. He gives us brand new mercy every day, whether we deserve it or not.
So don’t let anyone ever tell you that God doesn’t love you. He is a forgiving, loving, and patient God. He won’t throw our sins in our faces, or “beat us up with His God-ness,” as Erica Campbell puts it. No matter what anyone has said, you can always come to God. You can even do it right now. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this inspiring clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- ‘Sesame Street’ Welcomes A New Muppet In Foster Care
- OSU President Drake ‘Disgusted’ About Dr. Strauss Abuse Findings
- Jason Mitchell Dropped From ‘The Chi’ Over “Inappropriate Behavior”
- Rickenbacker Airport To Receive $15 Million For Improvements
- New Coding School Opened in Westerville!!
- Cincinnati Named One of Worst Places in America for Blacks
- Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis Speak On How They’ve Evolved With 30 Years In The Music Industry, New Album & More
- Kelontae Gavin Debuts Music Video For New Single, “There’s No One Like You”
- Christian Coffee Company Donates Cars To Struggling Moms
- Ohio Woman Gets Arrested After She Hits Him for Not Wanting to Have Sex with Her