The purpose that is on your life is bigger than you. When you remind yourself that it’s bigger than you, that takes the responsibility off of you and on God. That is, the pressure that you may put on yourself to keep up with other people or prove your worth.
Set your mind on things above, not things on the earth. When the purpose is bigger than you, it’s easier to keep pushing. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from this Faith Walk on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Win Four Tickets to the COSI Family Fun Night
- Patti Labelle Hasn’t Given Up On Finding Mr. Right At 75: “I Still Have Time To Find A Husband”
- Yolanda Adams’ Blesses Congressional Black Caucus Prayer Breakfast
- Jessica Reedy Launches New School
- Detroit Youth Choir Makes ‘America’s Got Talent’ Finals
- Kierra Sheard & Chance The Rapper On “Jimmy Kimmel Live!”
- KFC Is Testing Out A Donut & Fried Chicken Sandwich?!
- Racist Attacks Embattled Candidate Running To Be First Black Woman Mayor Of Memphis
- Columbus Native Is The New Face Of The Columbus Police Department!
- Did You See Browns OBJ Fly Like An Eagle On Monday Night Football?