According to NBC4i, a 39-year-old man slapped former Mayor Rudy Giuliani inside a Staten Island grocery store on Sunday afternoon, police said.
Giuliani, 78, was in a ShopRite store around 3:20 p.m. when he was attacked, police said. He was slapped in the back.
“What’s up, scumbag?” the alleged attacker said, according to an NYPD official.
Police took the suspect into custody. Charges were pending Sunday evening.
According to The Hill, the suspect was a grocery store employee.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Feds Freeze R.Kelly’s Commissary Money Due To Outstanding Court Fees And Fines
- Armed man who tried to breach FBI Cincinnati office is dead
- For A Legend: NBA To Retire Bill Russell’s No. 6 Leaguewide
- ‘Days of Our Lives’ going off the air
- Chick-fil-A offering free breakfast items in Columbus
- Pickerington schools may not open for all students on first day
- Ohio breaks 3 million COVID-19 cases
- ‘Defund The FBI’: Republicans Are Really Losing Their Minds Over The FBI Raid Of Mar-a-Lago
- Armed man attempts to enter Cincinnati FBI office, then fleeds
- OnlyFans Model Courtney Clenney Slammed With Murder Charge For Fatal Stabbing Of Boyfriend
Man slaps Rudy Giuliani at New York grocery store, police say was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com