According to CPD, detectives filed a warrant for the 14-year-old and charged him with voluntary manslaughter in the death of Martaires Taylor.
The teenage suspect turned himself in at CPD headquarters.
According to Columbus police, just after 11 p.m. on June 15, officers were called to the 200 block of N. Ogden Avenue on the report of the stabbing.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Charlottesville’s Unfinished Statue Business Five Years After ‘Unite The Right’
- Jonathan McReynolds Talks New Album ‘You Have To Understand That God’s In Charge’
- Healthy Ever After: Dr. Flava Gives Foods To Boost Your Immune System
- Florida Teacher Resigns After Accusing School Of Removing Posters Of Black Heroes
- Black Family Accuses Missouri Water Park Of Racism After Teens’ Party Is Suddenly Canceled
- Feds Freeze R.Kelly’s Commissary Money Due To Outstanding Court Fees And Fines
- Armed man who tried to breach FBI Cincinnati office is dead
- For A Legend: NBA To Retire Bill Russell’s No. 6 Leaguewide
- ‘Days of Our Lives’ going off the air
- Chick-fil-A offering free breakfast items in Columbus
14-year-old boy arrested in fatal stabbing of teen in the Hilltop was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com