You might know Jewel Tankard for being the wife of gospel jazz artist, Ben Tankard. She is on the show “Thicker Than Water” with her family, but some don’t know that Jewel is a business woman. Over the past couple of years she has helped people see financial freedom.
This upcoming weekend she will be doing a wealth empowerment tour and talk to women about how to invest your money. She will have a panel of women that will help educate and innovate. Jewel talked about how the banking industry is changing and we need to know how it will affect us.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ed Buck Found Guilty In Fatal Sex-Fueled Drug Overdoses Of Black Men
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — July 28, 2021: January 6 Insurrection — Laws to Suppress the Vote — CDC to Update Mask Guidance
- OHIO NEWS: Akron Mural Honoring LeBron James Vandalized
- OHIO: Man Faces Abduction Charge After Grabbing Teen At Airport
- What’s The Tea: Simone Biles Drops Out Of The Olympic Finals Due To Mental Stress
- Russ Parr Reflects On Life In Radio Amidst Nomination For Radio Hall Of Fame
- OHIO: Video Shows Woman’s Brutal Attack On Beauty Store Owners Over Declined Card
- Inspirational Lifestyles: A Faith That Works When Life Doesn’t – What Does Your Heart Reveal?
- Stacey Morris and Nena Ross Discuss Styling Hair On The Set Of ‘Blackish’ And How The Pandemic Influenced Their Work
- Capitol Police Officer Harry Dunn Testifies He’d Never Been Called N-Word In Uniform Until Jan. 6: ‘Is This America?’
Dr. Jewel Tankard Explains How To Have Financial Freedom [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com