According to NBC4i, three people, including a 17-year-old, are in the hospital after a shooting overnight Sunday in the Short North Arts District neighborhood, according to Columbus Police.
CPD said that the shooting took place on the 900 block of High Street just before 1 a.m. when two groups of males had an argument that led to members of each group firing at each other.
The three victims, the 17-year-old, a 19-year-old man, and a 21-year-old man, were transported to Wexner Medical Center, per police. The conditions of the victims are unknown at this time.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Man dead and woman injured in northeast Columbus shooting
- Ohio Democrats speak at statehouse rally on Supreme Court abortion ruling
- 14-year-old boy arrested in fatal stabbing of teen in the Hilltop
- FBI Seizes Basquiat Paintings From Orlando Museum Over Authenticity Concerns
- Off-Duty Rhode Island Cop Caught On Video Attacking Black State Senate Candidate
- Videos Show Massive Crowds At South African Tavern Where ’22 Teenagers’ Died
- Michigan’s Black Caucus Calls SCOTUS Abortion Decision ‘Bullshit’
- A Few Steps To Take After SCOTUS Dismantled National Threshold For Abortion Rights
- Watch: Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine addresses Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade
- Ohio’s Heartbeat Bill becomes law
Three hospitalized, including teen, after Short North shooting was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com