The teen has been arrested for murder and felonious assault in the fatal shooting of Atayia Nichols, 24, and the shooting of an 18-year-old woman, Columbus police said Sunday.
Police responded to the Glenwood Community Center on the 1800 block of Fairmont Avenue at about 5:46 p.m. Wednesday for a call of a shooting.
At the scene, police said two victims were found in the parking lot while a third was found a short distance away.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Man dead and woman injured in northeast Columbus shooting
- Ohio Democrats speak at statehouse rally on Supreme Court abortion ruling
- 14-year-old boy arrested in fatal stabbing of teen in the Hilltop
- FBI Seizes Basquiat Paintings From Orlando Museum Over Authenticity Concerns
- Off-Duty Rhode Island Cop Caught On Video Attacking Black State Senate Candidate
- Videos Show Massive Crowds At South African Tavern Where ’22 Teenagers’ Died
- Michigan’s Black Caucus Calls SCOTUS Abortion Decision ‘Bullshit’
- A Few Steps To Take After SCOTUS Dismantled National Threshold For Abortion Rights
- Watch: Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine addresses Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade
- Ohio’s Heartbeat Bill becomes law
Teen arrested in fatal shooting near Columbus community center was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com