Do you have an elder in your life that you haven’t seen in a while? Erica Campbell talked about disrespecting your elders and how she can’t stand seeing younger people do that. She also spoke about visiting your older family members and getting to know them better.
Erica spoke about how they won’t be here forever so try to get as much knowledge as you can from them. They have so much wisdom to give and while some think their elders are mean it’s really just that they’ve been through a lot in life. Today go check on your older family member.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Former President George H.W. Bush In Intensive Care
- Faith Walking: His Will vs. My Desire [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- What Pastor Said That Blessed “Get Up” Listeners [EXCLUSIVE]
- #PrayerHands: Watching This Person Make Tuna Salad Might Make You Lose Your Appetite
- Genius: MIT Student Invents Headset That Silently Reads Your Mind
- Oops! Obama’s Swag Has Melania Trump Showing Her Pearly Whites
- Police Say Waffle House Shooting Suspect Is In Custody
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Baby Hair Is Coming Back [EXCLUSIVE]
- Suspect In Waffle House Shooting Captured Alive
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Welcomes Baby Girl No. 3 [PHOTOS]