Do you have an elder in your life that you haven’t seen in a while? Erica Campbell talked about disrespecting your elders and how she can’t stand seeing younger people do that. She also spoke about visiting your older family members and getting to know them better.
Erica spoke about how they won’t be here forever so try to get as much knowledge as you can from them. They have so much wisdom to give and while some think their elders are mean it’s really just that they’ve been through a lot in life. Today go check on your older family member.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Corner Store Caroline! White Woman Calls 911 After Claiming 9-Year-Old Sexually Assaulted Her
- Trump Tells Black People To ‘Honor’ Him By Voting Republican In November
- High School Marching Band Causes Outrage After ‘John Q’ Halftime Skit
- Kanye Will Love This! Trump Praises Confederate General Robert E. Lee
- Ray & Vivian Chew Speak About What It’s Like Working With Music Legends [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Donald Lawrence Shares What It Might Be Like In Goshen [EXCLUSIVE]
- Prince’s Estate Demands Trump Stop Playing His Music At Rallies
- Solutions? 17 Percent Of Black Baby Boomers Are Homeless At Some Point, Study Says
- State Court Throws Out Death Penalty Disproportionately Affecting Black People
- City’s Policy To Punish Trick-Or-Treaters Sparks Debate About Racism