Do you have an elder in your life that you haven’t seen in a while? Erica Campbell talked about disrespecting your elders and how she can’t stand seeing younger people do that. She also spoke about visiting your older family members and getting to know them better.
Erica spoke about how they won’t be here forever so try to get as much knowledge as you can from them. They have so much wisdom to give and while some think their elders are mean it’s really just that they’ve been through a lot in life. Today go check on your older family member.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Evidence Of Mental Decline? Trump Mistakenly Praises Congressional Black Caucus
- New Low: Cop Tases Unarmed Black Man Holding Two-Month Old Baby
- Obama Endorses Illinois Governor Candidate Caught In Racist Conversation
- Michael Jackson’s ‘Thriller’ Is No Longer The Biggest Selling Album In America
- Nia Wilson’s Killing May Have Been Prevented, Lawyers Say. Here’s How
- Family Of Deceased Chicago Teen Demand Video Showing Death They Say Police Lied About
- Baltimore Has Officially Canceled Ben Carson
- The Reported Record Number Of Black Women Candidates Just May Be A Myth, Expert Says
- Erica Campbell Talks About How She Feels While On Her Weight Loss Journey [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Father tased By Police With 2-Month-Old Baby In His Arms