Do you have an elder in your life that you haven’t seen in a while? Erica Campbell talked about disrespecting your elders and how she can’t stand seeing younger people do that. She also spoke about visiting your older family members and getting to know them better.
Erica spoke about how they won’t be here forever so try to get as much knowledge as you can from them. They have so much wisdom to give and while some think their elders are mean it’s really just that they’ve been through a lot in life. Today go check on your older family member.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Why Working Abroad May Be The Best Thing You Could Do For Your Career & Life
- Oh Snap! The U.S. Government is Officially Shutdown
- Could Ava DuVernay’s “A Wrinkle in Time” Be an Instant Classic? [Trailer]
- Ben Carson’s Unqualified Son And Wife Work At HUD And People Are Pissed
- Love Talking: Twerking Ain’t Working [EXCLUSIVE]
- Jackée Harry Confirms ‘Sister, Sister’ Reboot: ‘It’s Happening And I’m Excited’
- Trailer Drops For Paula Patton + Omar Epps Thriller ‘Traffik’
- Angela Bassett-Led Series ‘911’ Renewed For Season 2
- You’ll Get Goosebumps Watching This NFL Star’s Emotional Testimony
- Oprah, Ava DuVernay & Storm Reid Are Cover Girls For Essence Magazine’s February Issue