GRIFF today is praying for parents that purchase expensive shoes for their children. It’s nothing wrong with buying something nice for your kids, but what about saving some of that money for college. GRIFF wants more parents to teach their kids about savings as well.
In the prayer he talked about what’s more important shoes or knowledge? The next time your kids ask for something tell them the money is on their feet. GRIFF wants more kids to go to college and not worry about the latest sneaker.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Candace Cameron Bure On The View To Discuss New Book
- Michelle Williams “Over The Moon” On Engagement To Chad Johnson
- The Kingdom Choir To Sing At Harry & Meghan Wedding
- Denzel Washington Says He’s “Passing The Baton” To Michael B. Jordan
- Ericaism: “Take The No”
- CeCe Winans Premieres New Single “Beautifully Broken” Listen
- Anthony Brown And Group therAPy Storm Billboard Top 20 With “I Got That”
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Sitting In The Middle Seat On Airplanes [EXCLUSIVE]
- How To Help Men Eat Healthy [EXCLUSIVE]
- Melania Trump Doesn’t Want Her Husband’s Tiny Hands Anywhere Near Her