GRIFF today is praying for parents that purchase expensive shoes for their children. It’s nothing wrong with buying something nice for your kids, but what about saving some of that money for college. GRIFF wants more parents to teach their kids about savings as well.
In the prayer he talked about what’s more important shoes or knowledge? The next time your kids ask for something tell them the money is on their feet. GRIFF wants more kids to go to college and not worry about the latest sneaker.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Barack Obama Is Reportedly Returning To Politics
- Joy Unplugged: Quan Howell
- Columbus Teenage Killed In Court By Deputy
- Missy B On The Move: Valentines Day [VIDEO]
- Toya Wright Has A Royal Baby Shower For Her New Princess
- Ladies First: 49th NAACP Image Awards
- Faith Walking: Don’t Get Brownie Points for Stuff You’re Supposed To Do [EXCLUSIVE]
- COMPLETE LIST OF 2018 NAACP IMAGE AWARDS WINNERS
- ‘Black-ish,’ Social Justice Win Big At NAACP Image Awards
- Jonathan McReynolds Says Church Is the Place Where Christians Should Be Talking About Sex