Erica Campbell talks about something huge that a lot of us struggle with saying “no” to ourselves as well as others. She talked about how we need to have more self control. We might like that shirt, this food or to hang out with someone, but we must say “no” sometimes.
Erica mentioned that what helps is us identifying the problem and setting your boundaries. She also mention that we must evaluate when to say “yes” to things. Saying “no” isn’t a bad thing and we must learn that.
Listen to “Get Up! Morning with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get it, Girl! Taraji P. Henson Will Get a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame [TRAILER}
- Update: Multiple Counties Issue Level 3 Snow Emergencies After Winter Storm
- #BlackGirlMagic: Sources Claim Senator Kamala Harris Is Running For President in 2020
- Multiple Counties Issue Snow Emergencies During Winter Storm
- Tamika Mallory Shares How Her Parents Influenced Her Activism And How The Death Of Her Son’s Father Impacted Her Life
- Get Up! News Roundup: Kevin Hart To Star In Monopoly Game Movie, Women’s March In DC This Weekend & More
- Shaun King Speaks Out In Radio Interview: ‘If You Posted A Lie That Does Me Harm, This Is The Way We’ll Respond’
- EBT Recipients To Get 2 Months Worth of Stamps During Shutdown
- OSU Offering Free Tix to Federal Employees
- WoW Gospel 2019 Releases Today