Erica Campbell talked about feeling good about yourself. When you feel certain ways about your looks, say bad things about yourself or things like that it brings you down. Erica wants you to change the thought of what you think of yourself and let it be more positive.
How you feel about yourself plays a major role in how you are. Erica talked about a doctor that mentioned it takes 21 days to change your deepest thoughts about yourself. Change them today, let them be good words and it will change your life.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Cops Quickly Forgive Anti-Mask Mom On Video Threatening School Board With ‘Loaded’ Guns
- Fed-Up Black Mississippi Senators Walkout Of Vote On Anti-Critical Race Theory Bill
- Mostly White Jury Selected In Federal George Floyd Case, Judge Claims Case Has ‘Absolutely’ Nothing To Do With Race
- Texas Gubernatorial Candidate Won’t Fire White Nationalist Staffer Because He Doesn’t ‘Participate In Cancel Culture’
- Cheryl Hickmon The Beloved President Of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Incorporated Has Passed Away
- NAACP President & CEO Derrick Johnson Talks Voting Rights Bill And Biden’s 1st Year As President
- The Legacy Of Al Sharpton: Why Do Conservatives Hate Him So Much?
- Mitch McConnell Suggests Black Americans Aren’t Really ‘Americans’
- Inside The Rumored MAGA-Beef Raging Between Donald Trump And Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis
- Students Demand Biden Keep Campaign Promise To Cancel Loan Debt
Faith Walking: Watch Your Words, Change Your Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com