According to NBC4i, One suspect is dead after a deputy-involved shooting involving the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office Tuesday evening.
According to the sheriff’s office, the shooting involved a suspect wanted in connection with a double homicide on May 31.
The shooting happened at a gas station near Stelzer Road and Agler Road just after 7 p.m.
There has been tension between community members and law enforcement at the scene, with some residents trying to cross over the crime scene tape which surrounds the entire intersection.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Dublin Woman Found Guilty of Murdering Husband
- President Biden Announces Pardons And Other Action On Federal Marijuana Reform
- Juan Winans Talks New Single “Now” Featuring Lalah Hathaway & Rep. John Lewis
- Sen. Raphael Warnock Widens Polling Lead Over Herschel Walker As Bombshell Reports Pour In
- Ericaism: Jesus Loves The Humble
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Miracles Are Voice Activated
- Congressional HBCU Caucus Presses DOJ, FBI Over Ongoing Bomb Threats At Historically Black Colleges
- Cinnamon, Spice & Everything Nice: Wig Color Trends For The Fall
- Student Debt Relief’s Efforts To Close Racial Wealth Gap Is ‘Improper,’ Conservative Group Says In Lawsuit
- Per Report, Ohio is ‘Top 20’ for Worst Roads in America
Franklin sheriff: Double-homicide suspect killed in deputy-involved shooting was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com