Contrary to what you might think, God doesn’t like uniformity. He made this world full of diverse and unique people on purpose. Erica Campbell reads some passages from the bible that highlight the importance of our individuality when it comes to our relationship to God. Don’t ever minimize your own gift by magnifying someone else’s.
The enemy’s job is to deceive you, to make you think you would be better if you were like somebody else. But God loves you just the way he made you- differently from everyone else. Click on the audio player to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- HBCU All-Star game coming to Columbus
- Vowing Kamala Harris Will Be His 2024 Running Mate, Biden Addresses Black Voters In Wide-Ranging Press Conference
- Justice For George Floyd: Prosecutors Face High Legal Standard In Ex-Cops’ Federal Civil Rights Trial
- 5G networks roll out in Columbus, unaffected by airport concerns
- Got ‘Em: N.Y. AG Letitia James Details Patterns of Trump’s Alleged Business Fraud
- Healthy Ever After: Visioning For The New Year With Dr. Sabrina Jackson [Listen]
- Cardi B To Cover Funeral Expenses For Families Affected By Bronx Fire Tragedy
- Justice For Fanta: Sharon Hill Cops Charged With 12 Counts Of Manslaughter In Shooting Death Of 8-Year-Old Girl
- DeSantis-Endorsed Bill Banning Teachings That Cause White People ‘Discomfort, Guilt’ Moves Forward
- Fashion Icon, André Leon Talley Dies at 73
Faith Walking: God Doesn’t Want Clones [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com