Contrary to what you might think, God doesn’t like uniformity. He made this world full of diverse and unique people on purpose. Erica Campbell reads some passages from the bible that highlight the importance of our individuality when it comes to our relationship to God. Don’t ever minimize your own gift by magnifying someone else’s.
The enemy’s job is to deceive you, to make you think you would be better if you were like somebody else. But God loves you just the way he made you- differently from everyone else. Click on the audio player to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Intel Ohio getting new $200M neighbor from vitamin company’s expansion
- Columbus Mayor offers three-pronged approach to tackle housing crisis
- Road rage shooting stemmed from Columbus driver honking at car, police say
- Ohio’s second monkeypox case identified in Columbus
- Sheetz lowers prices to $3.99 until July Fourth
- Black Senate Candidate Punched By Her White GOP Opponent At Abortion Protest
- Pregnancy Related Deaths Could Soar For Black Women Now That Roe V. Wade Has Been Overturned
- Maverick City Music and Kirk Franklin Does An NPR Tiny Desk For Black Music Month
- Subway Customer Shoots and Kills Worker Over ‘Too Much Mayo’
- Why Every Black Man Needs A Hobby
Faith Walking: God Doesn’t Want Clones [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com