Still working on some of those New Year’s Resolutions? So is GRIFF, in his prayer today he talked about procrastination. He mentioned that God is putting signs in front of him and the rest of us so we no longer procrastinate.
When we watch “My 600 lb Life” it should make us want to go to the gym, if we don’t clean our house “Hoarders” should make us run to clear things up. These signs make us appreciate what we have as well and make us stop procrastinating.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Barack Obama Is Reportedly Returning To Politics
- Joy Unplugged: Quan Howell
- Columbus Teenage Killed In Court By Deputy
- Missy B On The Move: Valentines Day [VIDEO]
- Toya Wright Has A Royal Baby Shower For Her New Princess
- Ladies First: 49th NAACP Image Awards
- Faith Walking: Don’t Get Brownie Points for Stuff You’re Supposed To Do [EXCLUSIVE]
- COMPLETE LIST OF 2018 NAACP IMAGE AWARDS WINNERS
- ‘Black-ish,’ Social Justice Win Big At NAACP Image Awards
- Jonathan McReynolds Says Church Is the Place Where Christians Should Be Talking About Sex