Lynn Richardson chatted with Erica Campbell and GRIFF about saving money for the new year. Lynn talks about the fatigue that comes with holiday season, and all the shopping that takes place. It all starts as far back as just after Halloween, and then by the end of the year everybody is broke! But it doesn’t have to be that way; she talks about the gains in the book of Job, and how agreeing with God can prevent us from being broke.
Plus, Lynn talks about where to start with credit debt- by communicating with your debtors, and not trying to take it all on at once. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- 5 Injured in East Linden Drive-By Shooting
- Local News Anchor, Maria Durant and Other Women Cancer Survivors Honored at Fundraiser
- 2 Men Injured in South Columbus Shooting
- Kobe Bryant & Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby Girl, Capri Kobe Bryant [PHOTO]
- Faith Walking: Erica Campbell Encourages Us To LIVE! [VIDEO]
- How Anthony Evans New Song Encourages His Mother Through Cancer Treatment [VIDEO]
- Todd & Kenyetta Dulaney Share Beautiful Post After Purchasing Their First Home [PHOTOS]
- 6 Ways to Enjoy Peaches & Cream on National Peaches ‘N’ Cream Day [VIDEOS]
- Chance The Rapper Tries His Hand At Stand-Up Comedy Thanks To His Wife
- This Is The Nicest Thing Gayle King Has Ever Done For Oprah Winfrey [VIDEO]
Lynn Richardson Explains Why It’s Better To Be Honest With Debt Collectors [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com