Erica Campbell starts this Love Talk off with Luke 6:35, “which says, but love your enemies, and do good.” When you live like Christ lives, you get Christ’s results. It’s easy to be nice to the people who are nice to you. But you have to extend love to everyone.
That means forgiving those who have wronged us; vengeance is God’s, not ours. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Our Queen of Soul
- A Rose Is Still A Rose: On Aretha Franklin’s ’90s Classic
- Clinic Denies Wrongdoing After Black Woman Told Name Was “Ghetto” During Job Search
- State Senator Is Trying To Stop BBQ Beckys Of The World From Calling 911
- Urban One Founder Ms. Cathy Hughes Statement On The Passing Of Aretha Franklin
- Aretha Franklin, Queen of Soul, Dead at 76
- Daily Devotional: “Left Foot Braking”
- CBUS 411 Report: Crew Fans Hopeful For Soccer Despite Austin Vote
- Omarosa Claims Donald Trump Hit On Her
- James Harden On The Rockets Getting Carmelo: “He’s Got Something To Prove This Season” [EXCLUSIVE]