Erica Campbell starts this Love Talk off with Luke 6:35, “which says, but love your enemies, and do good.” When you live like Christ lives, you get Christ’s results. It’s easy to be nice to the people who are nice to you. But you have to extend love to everyone.
That means forgiving those who have wronged us; vengeance is God’s, not ours. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Candace Cameron Bure On The View To Discuss New Book
- Michelle Williams “Over The Moon” On Engagement To Chad Johnson
- The Kingdom Choir To Sing At Harry & Meghan Wedding
- Denzel Washington Says He’s “Passing The Baton” To Michael B. Jordan
- Ericaism: “Take The No”
- CeCe Winans Premieres New Single “Beautifully Broken” Listen
- Anthony Brown And Group therAPy Storm Billboard Top 20 With “I Got That”
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Sitting In The Middle Seat On Airplanes [EXCLUSIVE]
- How To Help Men Eat Healthy [EXCLUSIVE]
- Melania Trump Doesn’t Want Her Husband’s Tiny Hands Anywhere Near Her