Erica Campbell starts this Love Talk off with Luke 6:35, “which says, but love your enemies, and do good.” When you live like Christ lives, you get Christ’s results. It’s easy to be nice to the people who are nice to you. But you have to extend love to everyone.
That means forgiving those who have wronged us; vengeance is God’s, not ours. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Barack Obama Is Reportedly Returning To Politics
- Joy Unplugged: Quan Howell
- Columbus Teenage Killed In Court By Deputy
- Missy B On The Move: Valentines Day [VIDEO]
- Toya Wright Has A Royal Baby Shower For Her New Princess
- Ladies First: 49th NAACP Image Awards
- Faith Walking: Don’t Get Brownie Points for Stuff You’re Supposed To Do [EXCLUSIVE]
- COMPLETE LIST OF 2018 NAACP IMAGE AWARDS WINNERS
- ‘Black-ish,’ Social Justice Win Big At NAACP Image Awards
- Jonathan McReynolds Says Church Is the Place Where Christians Should Be Talking About Sex