Dr. Van Moody is the pastor of Birmingham’s Worship Center Christian Church. He talked with Erica Campbell about his book, “The I-Factor,” and personal journey, as well as his observations as a pastor that lead him to write the book. He talks about the key to having a healthy relationship with yourself, and the goal of pealing off the layers in order to get to your core.
Dr. Moody also talks about not identifying yourself based off what you do, but who you are. He explains how the book has impacted his church, and why resolving issues around identity is the biggest breakthrough in the body of Christ. He cites an example about a divorced woman who read his book and found such a sense of freedom that she and her ex-husband are now close friends, rather than bitter enemies. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Warryn & Erica Campbell Team Up To Release Their First Duet Together, “All Of My Life” [VIDEO]
- DeVon Franklin Reveals Cover For His New Book ‘The Truth About Men
- James Fortune Releasing His First Book ‘ Destiny Derailed’
- Israel and Adrienne Houghton Hosts ‘Road To Demaskus’ Listening Party
- Fantasia’s Younger Brother ‘Making Leaps And Bounds’ Following Near-Fatal Car Accident
- Everybody’s Mad! 5 Scriptures To Help You Keep Your Anger In Check In An Overly Triggered Society
- Tori Kelly ‘Just As Sure’ Featuring Jonathan McReynolds
- JONATHAN NELSON RETURNS WITH NEW ALBUM “DECLARATIONS”
- Tamela Mann, Shirley Caesar And More Join Forces To Benefit National Museum of Gospel Music
- Emmys 2018: Diverse Nominees, But Few Wins For African-Americans