Dr. Van Moody is the pastor of Birmingham’s Worship Center Christian Church. He talked with Erica Campbell about his book, “The I-Factor,” and personal journey, as well as his observations as a pastor that lead him to write the book. He talks about the key to having a healthy relationship with yourself, and the goal of pealing off the layers in order to get to your core.
Dr. Moody also talks about not identifying yourself based off what you do, but who you are. He explains how the book has impacted his church, and why resolving issues around identity is the biggest breakthrough in the body of Christ. He cites an example about a divorced woman who read his book and found such a sense of freedom that she and her ex-husband are now close friends, rather than bitter enemies. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Prosecute Cops Caught On Video ‘Planting’ Drugs On Innocent Black Men, Legal Advocate Says
- No Shame In Her Game: Sen. Cindy ‘Public Hanging’ Hyde-Smith Won’t Return Money To Major Donors
- 2 White Terrorists Charged With Hate Crime For Harassing Black Woman
- Poll Shows What Crucial Iowa Voters Think About Likely Black Candidates For President
- Michigan Pastor Charged With Murdering Black Trans Woman
- Reynoldsburg Police Install Watchtower Over Taylor Square
- Police Kill Black Teen But Charge 16-Year-Old Girl With Murder For The Shooting
- 5 Holiday Gift Ideas that Show You Really Care
- Teen Girl Missing from North Columbus
- Coins For Christmas Starring Essence Atkins Premieres This Sunday On TV One