According to NBC4i, a 20-year-old man was arrested Saturday by police two days after a warrant was issued relating to his alleged role in an April shooting at a north Columbus Roosters, according to court records.
Court records said Travaughn McConnell was charged with attempted murder and numerous counts of felonious assault after taking the alleged shooter to the Roosters and notifying them about a target.
McConnell is scheduled to appear in court Monday, according to the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office.
According to the police complaint, a police investigation determined the waitress who was shot by the alleged shooter was not the intended target.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Daejhanae Jackson Arrested For Her Alleged Role In The Death Of Shanquella Robinson
- Ben Carson Says Attacks On Black Conservatives Like Herschel Walker Are Meant To ‘Divide The Black Community’
- Prince William’s Godmother Resigns After Starting Racist Conversation With A Black Visitor
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: 20 Ideas To Change Your Life
- Fantasia Takes To Instagram To Share That She’s Joined Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc. As An Honorary Member
- Official Trailer Released For Kirk Franklin’s ‘The Night Before Christmas’
- DOJ Reaches Agreement On Interim Solution To Jackson, Mississippi’s Water Crisis
- Brett Favre Wants To Be Removed From Mississippi Lawsuit Seeking To Recover Misappropriated Welfare Funds
- Why Do Black Voters Matter In Georgia? Black Voters Matters’ LaTosha Brown Explains Why
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: How Gratitude Can Save Your Life
20-year-old arrested for role in April Roosters shooting was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com