According to NBC4i, Check those tickets! A multi-million dollar winning Powerball ticket was sold at a gas station in Grove City.
The Ohio Lottery announced that the $2 million ticket, sold at Speedway at 1895 Stringtown Road, was just one number away from Wednesday’s jackpot prize, missing only the Powerball number.
The winning numbers were 40-41-58-64-65 and the Powerball was 17.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- St. Louis To Consider Reparations For Black Residents
- The Great Holiday Giveback
- Trevor Noah Thanks Black Women During His Emotional ‘Daily Show’ Farewell Speech
- How Come All Americans Aren’t Happy Brittney Griner Was Freed From A Russian Prison?
- Kirk Franklin Talks “A Night Before Christmas” Special On Lifetime & Decision To No Longer Make Holiday Albims
- Fact Check: Would White People Really Be Eligible For Reparations?
- Brittney Griner’s Release: How Did It Even Happen?
- Two non-stop flights added to John Glenn International Airport
- Superintendent retiring from Columbus City Schools
- Did Russia Cut Brittney Griner’s Locs Off? Prisoner Swap Video Goes Viral
The post $2 million winning lottery ticket sold in Grove City appeared first on Magic 95.5 FM.
$2 million winning lottery ticket sold in Grove City was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com