According to NBC4i, a fiery exchange escalated between two candidates for U.S. Senate Friday night.
Josh Mandel and Mike Gibbons had to be physically separated, turning a tense moment at a U.S. Senate candidate forum hosted by the organization FreedomWorks outside of Columbus.
Mandel and Gibbons had started arguing after Mandel accused Gibbons of owning stock in Chinese Petro and making millions off of it.
When Gibbons denied the claim, things took a turn.
Other candidates were clearly frustrated by the outburst before the forum continued.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
For the full NBC4 story click here
- Erica Campbell Is Pretty In Pink In Her New Video For “Feel Alright (Blessed)”
- Store Owner Killing Black Teen Mirrors The Worst Stereotypes In Black-Asian Relations
- I-76 Road Rage Shooting Suspect Arrested
- Kansas Man Charged For Threatening Black Folks With A Gun At A Wichita Gas Station
- Adversity Can Create Colossal Opportunities | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Erica Campbell To Visit Seven Lucky Churches On ‘The Feel Alright Tour’
- Black TikToker Goes Viral After Calling White Women ‘One Of The Most Dangerous Groups In The U.S.’
- Ralph Yarl Finds Support As Black Teen Who ‘Racist’ Shot In Head Struggles Through Recovery
- DOE Debuts New Single ‘Lead Us Again’
- Majority Of Americans Believe College Should Consider Race In Admissions, Poll Says
‘Back off, buddy’: Mandel, Gibbons get in heated exchange at election forum was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com