According to NBC4i, a fiery exchange escalated between two candidates for U.S. Senate Friday night.
Mandel and Gibbons had started arguing after Mandel accused Gibbons of owning stock in Chinese Petro and making millions off of it.
When Gibbons denied the claim, things took a turn.
Other candidates were clearly frustrated by the outburst before the forum continued.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Good News Equals Great Results | Dr. Willie Jolley
- What Are You Saying to Yourself About Yourself? | Ericaism
- 20 Ideas To Change Your Life | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Juan Winans Premieres His New Song ‘More Than Once’ ft. Lisa Winans
- Holiday Shopping Tips | Money Monday
- Happiness Is In Direct Proportion To Gratitude | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Todd Dulaney Premieres His New Song ‘It’s Working’ featuring Bishop Hezekiah Walker
- How Gratitude Can Save Your Life | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Ricky Dillard Premieres His New Song ‘Hold On’
- (Thanksgiving Day) – The Importance Of Being Thankful | Dr. Willie Jolley
‘Back off, buddy’: Mandel, Gibbons get in heated exchange at election forum was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
8 Christian Hip Hop Songs by Lecrae To Praise God To
10 Power Messages From Bishop T.D. Jakes To Get You Through 2023
Ahjah Walls Engaged! Kyle Luce’ Put A Ring On It
Download Our New Joy 107.1 Mobile App For Your Smartphone!
10 Power Messages From Joel Osteen For Spiritual Growth
Michelle Obama Wishes Barack A Happy Birthday With A Sweet Message: ‘Love you, Always’
Urban One Thanksgivingback 2023 Turkey Tour
Urban One Thanksgiving Back Turkey Tour!