According to NBC4i, The Ohio House of Representatives voted on proposed legislation Wednesday that eliminates a concealed carry permit requirement for Ohioans 21 and over who are legally eligible to own and carry a firearm in the state.
As some amendments were added to the legislation, the Senate had to give a final sign-off Wednesday, but the bill is now heading to Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine‘s desk.
Bob Cornwell, Executive Director of the Buckeye State Sheriff’s Association, representing sheriffs across Ohio, told FOX 8 that they are “neutral” on the bill, because of an amendment which was added Wednesday.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- 20 Ideas To Change Your Life | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Juan Winans Premieres His New Song ‘More Than Once’ ft. Lisa Winans
- Holiday Shopping Tips | Money Monday
- Happiness Is In Direct Proportion To Gratitude | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Todd Dulaney Premieres His New Song ‘It’s Working’ featuring Bishop Hezekiah Walker
- How Gratitude Can Save Your Life | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Ricky Dillard Premieres His New Song ‘Hold On’
- (Thanksgiving Day) – The Importance Of Being Thankful | Dr. Willie Jolley
- How To Live A Full Life | Dr. Willie Jolley
- The Group Fire Talks New Christmas EP, Teases A Deluxe Edition For 2024
Bill getting rid of concealed carry permit requirements heads to DeWine’s desk was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
8 Christian Hip Hop Songs by Lecrae To Praise God To
10 Power Messages From Bishop T.D. Jakes To Get You Through 2023
Ahjah Walls Engaged! Kyle Luce’ Put A Ring On It
Download Our New Joy 107.1 Mobile App For Your Smartphone!
Urban One Thanksgivingback 2023 Turkey Tour
10 Power Messages From Joel Osteen For Spiritual Growth
Michelle Obama Wishes Barack A Happy Birthday With A Sweet Message: ‘Love you, Always’
Urban One Thanksgiving Back Turkey Tour!