According to NBC4i, a man was shot in the arm Monday after stopping to go to the bathroom in east Columbus, according to Columbus police.
Officers responded to a local hospital at approximately 6:37 p.m. for a report of a walk-in shooting victim, police said.
At the hospital, the victim, a 29-year-old man, told police he and some friends were driving around when he had to use the restroom, police said.
The victim told police he went to the bathroom outside and as he was finishing, the suspect approached him saying, “What’s up, blood,” before firing a gun at him, hitting him in the right arm, according to police.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- ‘We’re Not Rich Over Here’ Family Pleads With Haitian Gang For Release Of US Couple
- Vote for Joy to Win a Stellar Award for Station of the Year
- Active Shooter At Nashville Elementary School; Gunned Down
- Good News Equals Great Results | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Filmmakers Call Jonathan Majors ‘Abusive’ In Deleted Tweets
- Horrific Details Emerge As Mississippi Police Accused Of Shooting Black Man’s Tongue Off
- The Mall at Tuttle Crossing is up for sale
- AEP Ohio confirms rate hike for customers
- CPD Dragged By Car, Local Teen Shot
- Jonathan Majors Video Evidence, ‘Woman Recanting’ Assault Claim Will Clear Actor Of Charges, Lawyer Says
Man shot in arm after going to the bathroom in east Columbus was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
Active Shooter At Nashville Elementary School; Gunned Down
Willis Reed, New York Knicks Legend, Dies at 80
Pastor Conference of Columbus and Vicinity 65th Annual Simultaneous Revival : Holy Convocational Service - Sunday, March 13th
10 Power Messages From Bishop T.D. Jakes To Get You Through 2023
AEP Ohio confirms rate hike for customers
5 Scriptures To Help Renew Your Strength This Week
8 Christian Hip Hop Songs by Lecrae To Praise God To
Here’s When The First Bojangles Opens in the Columbus Metro