According to NBC4i, Columbus police are investigating a fatal shooting that occurred overnight on the city’s north side.
Police say that officers went to the 5400 block of Sandalwood Blvd. at 2:48 a.m. on a report of a shooting.
It was later learned that a victim was being driven to the hospital by another victim of the incident and police met them in the 1800 block of E. Dublin Granville Rd.
The victim, 23-year-old Thomas Swanson, was taken to Grant Medical Center in critical condition and was pronounced dead around 8:00 a.m.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Tantrums, Violence And Witness Intimidation: Trump Described Like Childish Mafia Boss In Jan. 6 Hearing
- Florida Bans Cars Playing Loud Music 10 Years After Jordan Davis’ Murder
- What Is The Biden Administration Doing To Free Brittney Griner?
- ‘Indy Life: How To Break Without The Machine’ Panel at Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
- ‘Producers: Making The Beat’ Panel at Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
- ‘Get Heard: Breaking Your Song On Radio’ Panel at Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
- ‘Deal Makers: Get Your Legal Affairs In Order’ Panel at Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
- New Study Reveals Robots Are Learning How To Be Racist And Sexist
- Graphic Video Shows African Migrants ‘Beaten And Killed’ Trying To Cross Border Into Spain
- Ali Alexander Plays To His Dwindling Base After Federal Grand Jury Testimony