According to NBC4i, the City of Columbus announced several sites where you can dispose of your holiday trees to close out the year.
Rumpke Waste & Recycling said it will provide curbside pickup of holiday trees for free placed on the curbside before 6:00 a.m. on regular yard waste collection days.
To dispose the trees, you must make sure all lights, ornaments, tinsel, and decorations are removed along with cutting eight foot or taller trees in half and not putting the tree in a plastic bag.
You can also dispose of holiday trees at multiple free yard waste drop-off locations. Click the link below for those locations…
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Mitch McConnell Suggests Black Americans Aren’t Really ‘Americans’
- Inside The Rumored MAGA-Beef Raging Between Donald Trump And Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis
- Students Demand Biden Keep Campaign Promise To Cancel Loan Debt
- What’s Next For Voting Rights? Disappointed Civil Rights Leaders Won’t Give Up After Manchin, Sinema ‘Let Down’ Americans
- HBCU All-Star game coming to Columbus
- Vowing Kamala Harris Will Be His 2024 Running Mate, Biden Addresses Black Voters In Wide-Ranging Press Conference
- Justice For George Floyd: Prosecutors Face High Legal Standard In Ex-Cops’ Federal Civil Rights Trial
- 5G networks roll out in Columbus, unaffected by airport concerns
- Got ‘Em: N.Y. AG Letitia James Details Patterns of Trump’s Alleged Business Fraud
- Healthy Ever After: Visioning For The New Year With Dr. Sabrina Jackson [Listen]
Where you can dispose of your holiday trees in Columbus was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com