According to NBC4i, Columbus Mayor Andrew J. Ginther discussed Tuesday evening’s triple homicide on Wednesday.
Ginther was joined by public safety director Robert Clark and police chief Elaine Bryant where he discussed the shooting on Kodiak Dr. in southeast Columbus where two children and one male died.
Police identified the victims as 9-year-old Demitrius Wall’neal, 6-year-old Londynn Wall’neal and 22-year-old Charles Wade.
Police continue to investigate and ask anyone with information to call the CPD Homicide Unit at 614-645-4730, Central Ohio Crime Stoppers at 614-461-8477, or Det. Terry Kelley at 614-778-9706.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Damaged but Not Destroyed: From Trauma to Triumph with Mike Todd [LISTEN]
- Message of Encouragement | Faith Walking
- Walk In Your Power | Ericaism
- WGA Reaches Deal With Studios, Streamers To End Writers Strike
- Introducing Anisa Fowler’s Hit ‘Jesus All The Way’ | Get Up Exclusive
- Always Give God The Glory | Dr. Willie Jolley
- The Vision Will Not Lie…Wait For It! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Faith Walking: With Guest Dr. Kym Lee
- Dwyane Wade Recounts “Rough Time” Telling Gabrielle Union He Was Having A Child With Another Woman
- Run Your Race with Grace and Power | Dr. Willie Jolley
Ginther on triple homicide: ‘It can never be normal’ was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
10 Power Messages From Joel Osteen For Spiritual Growth
10 Power Messages From Bishop T.D. Jakes To Get You Through 2023
Download Our New Joy 107.1 Mobile App For Your Smartphone!
Watch: Inspired by Kelly Price Hosted by Stowe
Erica Campbell’s ‘I Love You’ Album Release Party + Concert
WATCH: What You Need To Know — May 12, 2021: Confirm Kristen Clarke — Biggest Cyberattack on U.S. Energy — Vaccine Approved for Young Teens
8 Christian Hip Hop Songs by Lecrae To Praise God To
Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One