According to NBC4i, Columbus police are investigating after a man told them he was shot in the leg while trying to buy marijuana Sunday afternoon.
Police said officers responded to St. Ann’s Hospital at approximately 5:58 p.m. for a call of a walk-in shooting victim.
When officers arrived, they met the 19-year-old victim who told police he went to buy some marijuana and was shot.
Anyone with information on this incident is asked to contact Columbus police at 614-645-4141
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Republican Legislator Who Once Challenged Legitimacy Of The 2020 Election Introduces Resolution Attacking AP Investigation On Racism In The Military
- Black Women-Led Organizations Launch Reproductive Justice Agenda On 49th Anniversary of Roe. v. Wade
- Former Cop Turned Arizona Legislator Wants People To Get Permission Before Filming Police
- RIP Ian Alexander Jr.: Final Social Media Posts From Regina King’s Only Son Suggest His Career Was About To Take Off
- André Leon Talley’s Cause Of Death Revealed
- DOJ Taskforce Charges Texas Man For Threats Against Georgia Election Workers
- Cops Quickly Forgive Anti-Mask Mom On Video Threatening School Board With ‘Loaded’ Guns
- Fed-Up Black Mississippi Senators Walkout Of Vote On Anti-Critical Race Theory Bill
- Mostly White Jury Selected In Federal George Floyd Case, Judge Claims Case Has ‘Absolutely’ Nothing To Do With Race
- Texas Gubernatorial Candidate Won’t Fire White Nationalist Staffer Because He Doesn’t ‘Participate In Cancel Culture’
Man tells Columbus police he was shot trying to buy marijuana was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com