According to NBC4i, a 17-year-old is dead after being shot in the 7000 block of Norworth Road Wednesday evening.
When police arrived, they found Jakwan Radford, 17, suffering from gunshot wounds. Radford died at 5:55 p.m. at Mount Carmel East Hospital.
According to detectives, Radford told them he was shot from a vehicle. The shooting happened at 5:03 p.m. and police are searching for a suspect in a black Chevy Malibu.
Columbus Division of Police confirmed this person’s death is the city of Columbus’ 178 homicide this year, which is the most in the city’s history.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Jessica Reedy Talks “I Will” & New Podcast With Erica And “GRIFF”| Get Up! Exclusive
- Should You Hold Back Your Coins For #BlackFriday? Pastor Gabby Cudjoe Wilkes Gives Some Advice | Get Up Exclusive
- Pastor Mike Jr. Tells How Cee-Lo Green Inspired His New Single “Amazing” | Get Up Exclusive
- The Group Fire Bring Their New Single “Fix It” To The Artist Spotlight | Get Up! Exclusive
- 5 Tips For Managing Grief During The Holidays
- A Comprehensive Guide To Buying Black During The Holidays
- Why HBCUs And Corporate Sponsors Need To Invest In The Mental Health Of Black Students
- What Happened To Wendy Williams? Why TV Icon Deserves Her Flowers Now
- Turkey grease? SWACO wants your oil and fat
- 17-year-old killed in shooting, city’s 178 homicide
17-year-old killed in shooting, city’s 178 homicide was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com