According to NBC4i, if you’re planning to deep-fry your turkey this year, SWACO will take that used oil off your hands.
Bring the fryer oil in a sealed container to their facility next week, and they will dispose of it safely. Every year, people clog up their pipes with used fat an oil. Avoid an expensive call to the plumber by getting rid of it safely.
The facility is on 645 East 8th Avenue, Columbus. Wed: 12pm-6pm, Thurs: 9am-5pm Fri: 12pm-6pm
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Jessica Reedy Talks “I Will” & New Podcast With Erica And “GRIFF”| Get Up! Exclusive
- Should You Hold Back Your Coins For #BlackFriday? Pastor Gabby Cudjoe Wilkes Gives Some Advice | Get Up Exclusive
- Pastor Mike Jr. Tells How Cee-Lo Green Inspired His New Single “Amazing” | Get Up Exclusive
- The Group Fire Bring Their New Single “Fix It” To The Artist Spotlight | Get Up! Exclusive
- 5 Tips For Managing Grief During The Holidays
- A Comprehensive Guide To Buying Black During The Holidays
- Why HBCUs And Corporate Sponsors Need To Invest In The Mental Health Of Black Students
- What Happened To Wendy Williams? Why TV Icon Deserves Her Flowers Now
- Turkey grease? SWACO wants your oil and fat
- 17-year-old killed in shooting, city’s 178 homicide