According to NBC4i, if you’re planning to deep-fry your turkey this year, SWACO will take that used oil off your hands.
Bring the fryer oil in a sealed container to their facility next week, and they will dispose of it safely. Every year, people clog up their pipes with used fat an oil. Avoid an expensive call to the plumber by getting rid of it safely.
The facility is on 645 East 8th Avenue, Columbus. Wed: 12pm-6pm, Thurs: 9am-5pm Fri: 12pm-6pm
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Win an Apple Watch or Beats Headphones with The Pink Challenge
- KKK Photo: Florida Officials Challenge DeSantis As GOP Quietly Replaces Disgraced Commissioner
- Accused Capitol Riots Cheerleader Ginni Thomas Finally Answers ‘Some’ Jan. 6 Committee Questions
- Radio One Turns 42! A Timeline Of How Cathy Hughes Built A Black Empire
- Howard University Swim Team Will Make History During Hall of Fame Weekend
- Report: Girl with gun on Ohio bus says she was ‘tired of getting picked on’
- ‘I’m Sick Of These Black Bastards’: NC Sheriff’s Abhorrently Racist Rant Recorded, Exposed By Cop
- Cross-Burning Suspected White Supremacist Faces 10 Years In Prison
- Joy 107.1 is the New Home for the Cleveland Cavaliers
- Alabama Inmates Launch State-Wide Strike In Protest For Better Living Conditions