According to NBC4i, Vice President Kamala Harris will visit Columbus on Friday.
A notice from her office said Harris will “underscore how the Bipartisan Infrastructure Deal will benefit Ohioans,” with additional details on her visit to follow.
The investments will cover roads, bridges, water systems, broadband, ports, electric vehicles and the power grid.
It is believed to be Harris’ first official visit to Columbus since becoming vice president.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Casey Goodson Jr.’s family sues Jason Meade, Franklin County
- Cole Parker Shares Simple Safety Tips To Use While Holiday Shopping | Get Up! Exclusive
- Arizona Police Officer Who Fatally Shot Man In Wheel Chair To Be Fired…But That Ain’t Enough!
- Is It A Karen Or A Thug? Texas Woman Arrested After Pulling Her Gun During Parking Spot Dispute
- Murder charges against Jason Meade filed in death of Casey Goodson Jr.
- Here’s What You Need To Know About Jessica Watkins, The First Black Woman That Will Live On The International Space Station
- Symone Sanders Resigning As Kamala Harris’ Press Secretary Amid Reported Questions About VP’s Future
- Coronavirus in Ohio Wednesday update: Nearly 9,000 new cases reported
- ‘Time To Get The Job Done’: Stacey Abrams Launches 2022 Campaign For Georgia Governor
- Dr. Grazell R. Howard Talks About The Fight Against AIDS During The COVID-19 Pandemic | Healthy Ever After [Listen]
Vice President Kamala Harris sets visit to Columbus was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com