According to NBC4i, Columbus firefighters are being hailed for helping to deliver a baby under less-than-ideal circumstances.
On Oct. 11 on the side of the State Route 315 freeway, crew members from stations 6 and 27 responded to a call of a woman in labor.
The firefighters successfully delivered the impatient infant, who weighed in at 9 pounds.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes, CEO Alfred Liggins III Are Honored For Their Work Diversifying Cable TV
- Oddsmakers Give Stacey Abrams Early Edge In Rematch Against Brian Kemp For Georgia Governor
- Casey Goodson Jr.’s family sues Jason Meade, Franklin County
- Cole Parker Shares Simple Safety Tips To Use While Holiday Shopping | Get Up! Exclusive
- Arizona Police Officer Who Fatally Shot Man In Wheel Chair To Be Fired…But That Ain’t Enough!
- Is It A Karen Or A Thug? Texas Woman Arrested After Pulling Her Gun During Parking Spot Dispute
- Murder charges against Jason Meade filed in death of Casey Goodson Jr.
- Here’s What You Need To Know About Jessica Watkins, The First Black Woman That Will Live On The International Space Station
- Symone Sanders Resigning As Kamala Harris’ Press Secretary Amid Reported Questions About VP’s Future
- Coronavirus in Ohio Wednesday update: Nearly 9,000 new cases reported
Columbus Firefighters deliver baby on busy freeway was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com