According to NBC4i, a Northland High School teacher has been arrested and charged with one count of compelling prostitution.
According to Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost, 60-year old Robert Pea of Columbus was arrested Wednesday morning by the Central Ohio Human Trafficking Task Force.
Officials say Pea contacted a minor through an online ad and “engaged in sexual activity for hire.”
According to the complaint, police say they received tips about a girl who was a possible sex trafficking victim. Through interviews, subpoenas, and cellphone records, police say Pea became a person of interest, and was arrested after they interviewed him.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes, CEO Alfred Liggins III Are Honored For Their Work Diversifying Cable TV
- Oddsmakers Give Stacey Abrams Early Edge In Rematch Against Brian Kemp For Georgia Governor
- Casey Goodson Jr.’s family sues Jason Meade, Franklin County
- Cole Parker Shares Simple Safety Tips To Use While Holiday Shopping | Get Up! Exclusive
- Arizona Police Officer Who Fatally Shot Man In Wheel Chair To Be Fired…But That Ain’t Enough!
- Is It A Karen Or A Thug? Texas Woman Arrested After Pulling Her Gun During Parking Spot Dispute
- Murder charges against Jason Meade filed in death of Casey Goodson Jr.
- Here’s What You Need To Know About Jessica Watkins, The First Black Woman That Will Live On The International Space Station
- Symone Sanders Resigning As Kamala Harris’ Press Secretary Amid Reported Questions About VP’s Future
- Coronavirus in Ohio Wednesday update: Nearly 9,000 new cases reported
Columbus high school teacher arrested on prostitution charges was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com