According to NBC4i, four people, including a 9-year-old child, were injured after a shooting at an apartment complex on Alona Drive early Tuesday morning.
According to the Columbus Division of Police, at about 2:22 a.m., Tuesday, officers were called to the 1600 block of Alona Drive on the report of a shooting.
Witnesses told police that an unknown suspect approached the victims and without provocation, began shooting.
Two of the victims were injured while outside on the patio, the third victim was struck by a bullet that had entered the apartment.
The victims, a 45-year-old woman, a 25-year-old woman and a 53-year-old man, were taken to an area hospital and are expected to survive, according to police.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Erica Campbell Is Pretty In Pink In Her New Video For “Feel Alright (Blessed)”
- Store Owner Killing Black Teen Mirrors The Worst Stereotypes In Black-Asian Relations
- I-76 Road Rage Shooting Suspect Arrested
- Kansas Man Charged For Threatening Black Folks With A Gun At A Wichita Gas Station
- Adversity Can Create Colossal Opportunities | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Erica Campbell To Visit Seven Lucky Churches On ‘The Feel Alright Tour’
- Black TikToker Goes Viral After Calling White Women ‘One Of The Most Dangerous Groups In The U.S.’
- Ralph Yarl Finds Support As Black Teen Who ‘Racist’ Shot In Head Struggles Through Recovery
- DOE Debuts New Single ‘Lead Us Again’
- Majority Of Americans Believe College Should Consider Race In Admissions, Poll Says
Columbus: Three Shot, Child Injured in Early Morning Shooting was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com