According to NBC4i, multiple juveniles are facing charges after a fight at Westland High School in late September.
On Sept. 22, deputies with the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office were called to Westland High School after a fight was reported with a large crowd involved.
Deputies and school resource officers were able to contain the situation, and several were detained.
On Tuesday, a spokesperson with the Franklin County Prosecutor’s Office confirmed seven juveniles were arrested after the fight and are scheduled to have a preliminary hearing Oct. 26 and 27.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Win Tickets to the Ohio Black Expo Culture Fest
- Dollar General Shuts Down All Stores Across Ohio
- Members Of A Dangerous Alaskan White Supremacist Gang Get Sentenced To Life In Prison
- Children’s Tylenol shortage hits Ohio shelves
- Employee fired for refusing COVID-19 vaccine sues hospital
- Florida High School Students Threaten To Sue Florida And Gov. Ron DeSantis Over AP Studies Ban
- 5 Memphis Police Officers Who Fatally Beat Tyre Nichols Charged With Murder
- White Supremacist Who Used Ax To Attack Black Man Is Sentenced For Racist Hate Crime
- Nikole Hannah-Jones’ ‘The 1619 Project’ Is Coming To Hulu With A 6-Part Series
- Breaking: ‘Enkyboys’ Viral TikTok Dad Randy Gonzalez Passes Away At 35
- Any Day Now: Georgia DA Fani Willis Could Indict Trump Soon Over ‘The Big Lie’
Columbus: Seven Juveniles Charged in Large Fight at Westland High School was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com