According to NBC4i, For the second day in a row, a threat was received at Canal Winchester High School.
According to a message sent to parents, on Tuesday a threat of a possible shooting was reported at Canal Winchester High School.
Deputies with the Fairfield County Sheriff’s Office investigated and linked the threat to the same person as Monday’s threat. Both threats have been deemed non-credible.
Extra security has been added to the school and classes will be held as scheduled.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Haitian Migrants: Does The U.S. Have A Legal Obligation To Process Asylum Seekers? It’s Complicated
- Kelly Price Reportedly Missing In Georgia Following COVID-19 Battle
- Anti-Vaxxers Who Threaten To Quit Their Jobs Over Vaccine Mandates Rarely Do, Data Shows
- House Committee Subpoenas Trump Advisors In Jan. 6 Capitol Riot Investigation. Trump, Of Course, Is Big Mad
- Data Shows U.S. Grants Asylum To Haitians Less Than Any Other Nationality
- State Rep. Under Fire For Saying Rhode Island’s Homeless Should Come Before Afghan Refugee ‘Strangers’
- ‘Battling COVID-Like’ Symptoms, Wayne Dupree Is Latest Anti-Vax Right-Wing Talk Show Host To Get Sick
- Rev. Jesse Jackson Thanks God For “Leading The Way” To Overcoming His COVID Battle
- Jelani Day Found Dead After Missing Grad Student’s Disappearance Received Little Media Attention
- Lil Rel Steps In Big Time After A.J. Johnson’s Widow Said No One Was Donating To Husband’s GoFundMe
Classes Go on at Canal Winchester HS Despite Threats was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com