WBNS has an update on the four people in the hospital that were injured in last weeks Ohio State Fair accident.
- Eighteen-year-old Jennifer Lambert is critical at Grant Medical Center. Her mother tells 10TV she still hasn’t woken up.
- Thirty-six-year-old Tamica Dunlap is at the Wexner Medical Center in serious condition.
- Her uncle, Russell Franks, is in critical condition.
- Eighteen-year-old Keziah Lewis is at Wexner Medical in serious condition. Lewis is a student at the University of Cincinnati, studying in English and creative writing.
Eighteen-year-old Tyler Jarrell died in the accident. He was laid to rest Tuesday.
Stolen Lives – Celebrity Accidental Deaths
1. Charmayne MaxwellSource: 1 of 2
2. Paul WalkerSource: 2 of 2
Update On The Victims Involved In Ohio State Fair Accident was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com