According to NBC4i, The Ohio Department of Health Director says there are now over 3,000 patients in the hospital with COVID-19 throughout the state, with 800 of those patients in intensive care.
Dr. Gastaldo addressed the question of breakthrough cases of COVID-19 among the fully vaccinated. He said the majority of breakthrough cases are in people above the age of 80, those with compromised immune systems, and transplant patients.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Win Tickets to The Ohio Black Expo
- Kirk Franklin & Chandler Moore Are All About The ‘Kingdom’ [Listen]
- Bishop Hezekiah Walker and Pastor Mike McBride Brings All-Star Lineup To ‘Stand With Buffalo’
- Kevin LeVar Introduces New Single ‘The Only Thing That Matters’
- How Social Media Helped Buffalo Shooter's Racist Massacre
- Funerals Begin For Buffalo Shooting Victims
- Class of 2022: Enter to Win a Chrome Book
- $2 million winning lottery ticket sold in Grove City
- Ohio lawmakers to debate bill to ban gender-affirming care for LGBTQ+ youth
- 'Mad' Buffalo 911 Dispatcher Expected To Be Fire
More than 3,000 hospitalized with COVID-19 in Ohio was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com