The Centers for Disease Control and Columbus Public Health have both recommended that everyone wears a mask indoors in Franklin County Ohio. In addition to indoors, they are recommending that you wear them when you are in a crowded outdoor area. These new recommendations are for people that are vaccinated and unvaccinated.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The recommendation was updated after a surge in COVID-19 community spread with the Delta variant is causing an uptick in diagnosis in the area. In addition to Franklin count, eight other surrounding counties also have updated recommendations to wear masks indoors including Crawford, Deleware, Fairfield, Fayette, Guernsey, Licking, Marion, and Ross.
All adults and children over the age of 12 years old are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. To find a vaccine available in your area, clicl here vaccines.gov, or text your ZIP code to 438829 on your mobile phone, or call 1-800-232-0233 to find locations near you in the U.S.
- Haitian Migrants: Does The U.S. Have A Legal Obligation To Process Asylum Seekers? It’s Complicated
- Kelly Price Reportedly Missing In Georgia Following COVID-19 Battle
- Anti-Vaxxers Who Threaten To Quit Their Jobs Over Vaccine Mandates Rarely Do, Data Shows
- House Committee Subpoenas Trump Advisors In Jan. 6 Capitol Riot Investigation. Trump, Of Course, Is Big Mad
- Data Shows U.S. Grants Asylum To Haitians Less Than Any Other Nationality
- State Rep. Under Fire For Saying Rhode Island’s Homeless Should Come Before Afghan Refugee ‘Strangers’
- ‘Battling COVID-Like’ Symptoms, Wayne Dupree Is Latest Anti-Vax Right-Wing Talk Show Host To Get Sick
- Rev. Jesse Jackson Thanks God For “Leading The Way” To Overcoming His COVID Battle
- Jelani Day Found Dead After Missing Grad Student’s Disappearance Received Little Media Attention
- Lil Rel Steps In Big Time After A.J. Johnson’s Widow Said No One Was Donating To Husband’s GoFundMe
CDC and Columbus Public Health Now Recommending Mask for Everyone Indoors in Franklin County was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com