The District will follow these guidelines:
- Masks required for all students on buses and in school buildings with or without vaccination
- Masks required for all staff in school buildings and administrative sites with or without vaccination
- Three feet of social distancing between students where practical
- Water fountains will not be used
- School visitors will be restricted to parents/guardians and the District’s student support partners, and visitors will be required to wear masks.
Sports activities, practices, and extracurricular activities, including the marching band and drill team, will resume in accordance with all health and safety guidelines, the district said.
Students will return to the classrooms August 26th
- Ed Buck Found Guilty In Fatal Sex-Fueled Drug Overdoses Of Black Men
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — July 28, 2021: January 6 Insurrection — Laws to Suppress the Vote — CDC to Update Mask Guidance
- OHIO NEWS: Akron Mural Honoring LeBron James Vandalized
- OHIO: Man Faces Abduction Charge After Grabbing Teen At Airport
- What’s The Tea: Simone Biles Drops Out Of The Olympic Finals Due To Mental Stress
- Russ Parr Reflects On Life In Radio Amidst Nomination For Radio Hall Of Fame
- OHIO: Video Shows Woman’s Brutal Attack On Beauty Store Owners Over Declined Card
- Inspirational Lifestyles: A Faith That Works When Life Doesn’t – What Does Your Heart Reveal?
- Stacey Morris and Nena Ross Discuss Styling Hair On The Set Of ‘Blackish’ And How The Pandemic Influenced Their Work
- Capitol Police Officer Harry Dunn Testifies He’d Never Been Called N-Word In Uniform Until Jan. 6: ‘Is This America?’
Columbus City Schools Requiring Students to Wear Face Masks to start 2021 School Year in the Fall was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com