According to NBC4i, In many ways, the 104th Franklin County Fair will look much like it did prior to the COVID-19 pandemic. But as the fairgrounds welcome back full-capacity crowds, vendors and entertainment, the 2021 fair also ushers in a new era of amusement ride safety.
“That’s the biggest change this year is just that emphasis on fatigue and corrosion and making sure the rides are as safe as they possibly can be,” said David Miran, the Chief of the Ohio Department of Agriculture’s Division of Amusement Ride Safety.
“The amusement rides here in the state of Ohio are very safe,” Miran said. “We have one of the most robust inspection protocols in the country.
The Franklin County Fair is open at 9 a.m Monday – Sunday. It closes at 7 p.m. Sunday evening.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- ‘We’re Not Rich Over Here’ Family Pleads With Haitian Gang For Release Of US Couple
- Vote for Joy to Win a Stellar Award for Station of the Year
- Active Shooter At Nashville Elementary School; Gunned Down
- Good News Equals Great Results | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Filmmakers Call Jonathan Majors ‘Abusive’ In Deleted Tweets
- Horrific Details Emerge As Mississippi Police Accused Of Shooting Black Man’s Tongue Off
- The Mall at Tuttle Crossing is up for sale
- AEP Ohio confirms rate hike for customers
- CPD Dragged By Car, Local Teen Shot
- Jonathan Majors Video Evidence, ‘Woman Recanting’ Assault Claim Will Clear Actor Of Charges, Lawyer Says
The Franklin County Fair Returns With Improvements was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
Active Shooter At Nashville Elementary School; Gunned Down
Willis Reed, New York Knicks Legend, Dies at 80
Pastor Conference of Columbus and Vicinity 65th Annual Simultaneous Revival : Holy Convocational Service - Sunday, March 13th
10 Power Messages From Bishop T.D. Jakes To Get You Through 2023
5 Scriptures To Help Renew Your Strength This Week
AEP Ohio confirms rate hike for customers
8 Christian Hip Hop Songs by Lecrae To Praise God To
Here’s When The First Bojangles Opens in the Columbus Metro