We are sad to report that, Actor Charlie Robinson has passed at the age of 75. According to Fox News, the cause of the death was Cardiac arrest and cancer. Robinson was known for his many appearances on TV & Movies but his most known for his character “Mac” on ‘Night Court’. The Houston native also made an appearance in the movie ‘Set it off.
The sitcom actor was previously married to actress Emily Erwin. Robinson & Emily had 3 children together, Charles, Henry & Julianna.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to Robinson’s friends and family. More news to come as the story develops.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Good News Report: The City That Prays
- Mississippi Cop Cleared Of All Wrongdoing After Video Showed Brutal Arrest Of Handcuffed Black Driver
- Ohio Woman Arrested After 6-Year-Old Drinks Smirnoff Ice in Gas Station Video
- Conservatives Big Mad That White Teachers In Minneapolis Could Get Laid Off Before Teachers Of Color
- Healthy Ever After: Ty Lewis Gives Caregivers Tips On How To Effectively Communicate With Someone With Dementia [Listen]
- Fired Flight Attendant Sues Delta For Racial Discrimination Over Anti-Trump Social Post
- Watch: Teens ram Whitehall police cars with stolen Hyundai
- Stolen Hyundai crash linked to another deadly theft
- Oscar Winner Viola Davis to Play Lead Villain In ‘Hunger Games’ Prequel
- Quinta Brunson Was Fabulous In An Eye-Catching Tony Ward Couture Dress At The HCA TV Awards