According to NBC4i, A nine-month-old child is unharmed after the child’s father arrived at a Columbus hospital with a gunshot wound Sunday afternoon on the city’s east side.
According to Columbus Police, a 23-year-old man walked into a local hospital at approximately 4:07 p.m. with a gunshot wound to his upper torso, his child in the vehicle he was driving.
Officers initially responded to the area of Brice Road and I-70 at approximately 3:52 p.m. for a report of a black car shooting at a silver car. When officers arrived, they did not find a shooting victim.
The victim was treated and released in stable condition. The child was returned to its mother.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Veteran SNCC Organizer And The Algebra Project Founder Bob Moses Dies At 86
- Black Organizers Want Biden To Take Definitive Action On Voting Rights
- Biden Administration’s Environmental Justice Initiative Kicks Into Gear
- Anita Wilson Brings Her New Song “Still live to The Get Up Church
- Can You Say Blessed?!: LeBron James Is Now The First Active Athlete To Earn $1 Billion
- Sunday Best’s, Josh Copeland Releases New Music, “All Things Working”
- What’s The Tea: Megyn Kelly Tried To Come For Naomi Osaka
- Columbus City Schools Requiring Students to Wear Face Masks to start 2021 School Year in the Fall
- TD Jakes: When God Opens a Door You Have to Move
- Dwayne Johnson Done with Fast and Furious