Pat Smith is the founder and CEO of Pat Smith Enterprises & Treasure You, a mother of five, wife to NFL great Emmitt Smith, and she was the first African-American woman to win Miss Virginia USA in 1993. She was recently hanging out with Erica Campbell and GRIFF, and she talked about the importance focusing on your purpose, rather than what other people’s lives appear to be, and aspiring to that.
Pat explains how she makes time for herself in between the seemingly glamorous outings and events, and the demands of motherhood and running businesses. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
RELATED: Pat Smith & GRIFF On Healing & Co-Parenting After Divorce [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
RELATED: Pat Smith: “There Is Purpose In Pain” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
RELATED: Pat Smith On Gathering The Courage To Value Yourself & Move Forward [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
Celebrity Moms We Love [Part 1]
11 photos Launch gallery
1. Beyonce and Jay Z have Blue and twins on the way.
1 of 11
2. Sexy Solange Knowles had a son in 2004, Daniel Julez Smith.
2 of 11
3. Jennifer Hudson and David Otunga have a son, David Ortunga, Jr. born in 2009.
3 of 11
4. Halle Berry gave birth to Nahla Ariela Aubry in March of 2008 and son Maceo in 2014.
4 of 11
5. Jada Pinkett Smith has two famous kids, Willow & Jaden with hubby Will.
5 of 11
6. Former married couple Paula Patton and Robin Thicke became proud parents of Julian Fuego born in 2010.
6 of 11
7. Sexy mom Jessica Alba is a mother of two with hubby Cash Warren.
7 of 11
8. Jennifer Lopez is a mother of twins born in 2008.
8 of 11
9. Nia Long is a mom of two sons.
9 of 11
10. Sexy boxer mom, Laila Ali is the mom of two and stepmom to three.
10 of 11
11. Nicole Richie has two children with husband Joel Madden
11 of 11