According to NBC4i, A female massage therapist spent years reaching out to Ohio State football players, offering sessions that sometimes led to sexual encounters, according to an investigation released Thursday by the university.
Ohio State released the details of an independent investigation of the therapist, a 41-year-old from the Cleveland area. It determined that 34 football players from 2018 to ’21 knew of the therapist, that nine interacted with her (either directly or over social media), that 20 received massages and that five had sexual encounters with her.
The encounters took place off-campus at an apartment or hotel rooms. Players sometimes paid for the massages, although other times she offered them for free.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Voting Rights Tour Raises Awareness Across The South On Its Way To D.C.
- OSU to make Decision on Senate Bill 187, Players Making Money Off their Name
- Police Investigating a Shooting near downtown Columbus
- ‘Dismantling Democracy’: Republicans’ Latest Filibuster Is Another Attempt To ‘Kill Black Voting Power’
- Candace Owens Charged $30K For Republican Speaking Gig She Abruptly Reneged On: Report
- Democratic U.S. Senator Sheldon Whitehouse Accused Of Belonging To ‘All-White’ Beach Club In Rhode Island
- Watch: Inspired by G. Randy Weston Hosted by Stowe
- SMH: ‘Juneteenth’ Video Shows People Twerking On Ambulance Responding To Deadly Mass Shooting
- Usain Bolt & Kasi Bennett Share Photos Of Twin Newborn Sons
- Jury Chooses To Convict Ex-St. Louis Police Officer in Brutal Beating of Undercover Black Cop
Massage Therapist Targeted Ohio State Football Players in Scandalous Sex Scheme was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com