The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has announced new guidelines for fully vaccinated people and it looks like the face mask is apart of the past!
Following the CDC announcing outdoor removal, they now have allowed fully vaccinated people to ditch the mask all together in a new announcement made on Thursday (May 13th).
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The CDC Director Rochelle Walensky said during a briefing, “Anyone who is fully vaccinated can participate in indoor and outdoor activities, large or small, without wearing a mask or physical distancing.”
However, there are still requirements to wear masks during travel. That’s on buses, trains, planes and public transportation. Per the CDC director, guidance for travel will be updated as science emerges.
- Voting Rights Tour Raises Awareness Across The South On Its Way To D.C.
- OSU to make Decision on Senate Bill 187, Players Making Money Off their Name
- Police Investigating a Shooting near downtown Columbus
- ‘Dismantling Democracy’: Republicans’ Latest Filibuster Is Another Attempt To ‘Kill Black Voting Power’
- Candace Owens Charged $30K For Republican Speaking Gig She Abruptly Reneged On: Report
- Democratic U.S. Senator Sheldon Whitehouse Accused Of Belonging To ‘All-White’ Beach Club In Rhode Island
- Watch: Inspired by G. Randy Weston Hosted by Stowe
- SMH: ‘Juneteenth’ Video Shows People Twerking On Ambulance Responding To Deadly Mass Shooting
- Usain Bolt & Kasi Bennett Share Photos Of Twin Newborn Sons
- Jury Chooses To Convict Ex-St. Louis Police Officer in Brutal Beating of Undercover Black Cop
CDC Says Fully Vaccinated People Don’t Need Face Masks Indoors or Outdoors was originally published on 92q.com