The James Center for Cancer Health Disparities, OSU Wexner Central, and Ohio Health have all teamed up to bring a free health and wellness event to the community this Saturday, May 1st. The event is being held at Friendship Missionary Baptist Church located at 1775 West Broad Street and starts at 8:30 am and will wrap at 2 pm.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
They will be offering a variety of preventative cancer screenings, women’s health evaluations, COVID-19 vaccines, biometric screenings, and tobacco/substance abuse support. In addition to all of this attendees will have access to information about community gardening, financial literacy, life insurance, funeral planning and more. All of this is FREE and open to anybody over the age of 18 who would like to attend. Click here for info and register for your timeslot here.
- Watch: Inspired by Kelly Price Hosted by Stowe
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — May 12, 2021: Confirm Kristen Clarke — Biggest Cyberattack on U.S. Energy — Vaccine Approved for Young Teens
- Oklahoma Governor Puts Feelings Over Facts By Signing Anti-Critical Race Theory Law
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — May 11, 2021: Fed Funds on the Way — ‘Do or Die’ Voting Rights — Six Vaccine Doses at Once
- He Had Time: Bradley Beal Says Kent Bazemore Is A “Straight Lame” Following Hamstring Comments
- It’s Ralph Though: Polo Ralph Lauren Releases Major League Baseball Capsule
- Viral TikTok Video May Help Police Solve Child Kidnapping Case
- NBC Cancels 2022 Golden Globes, Says HFPA Must Fix Its Diversity Issues
- Florida Principal Won’t Face Charges After Paddling 6-Year-Old Student
- Listen: Jermaine Dolly Helps Erica Campbell & GRIFF Celebrate 5 Years Of “Get Up Mornings!”
- Cathy Hughes Recalls Moment She Offered Erica Campbell A Radio Show, Shares Details On Upcoming Urban One Honors