One man is dead after an altercation with police and security officers at St. Ann’s Hospital in Westerville.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Westerville Police responded to a call of a man passed out in a vehicle. Medics and officers accompanied the man to St. Ann’s Hospital. Officers learned that domestic violence warrants were issued in his name, as well as a weapons under disability warrant in Franklin County. Details are unclear of how the man obtained a weapon, but a shootout ensued including police and hospital security.
The man passed away later due to his injuries, no officers were injured during the altercation. St. Ann’s Hospital remains open for those needing medical care.
- Watch: Inspired by Kelly Price Hosted by Stowe
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — May 12, 2021: Confirm Kristen Clarke — Biggest Cyberattack on U.S. Energy — Vaccine Approved for Young Teens
- Sherri Shepherd Shows Off Her Snatched Figure In An All-Red Bodysuit And We’re Here For It!
- Foul Play? D.C. Police Search Landfill After 2-Month-Old Goes Missing
- Michael Jordan Shares His Last Ever Text Conversation With Kobe Bryant
- This Milwaukee 5-Year-Old Didn’t Deserve To Die Over A Slice Of Cheesecake…
- Dr. Maya Angelou To Appear On Limited Edition Quarter Coins In 2022
- Chris Rock Reflects On His Learning Disorder Diagnosis: “It Was Always Something A Little Off”
- NBC Pulls The Plug On 2022 Golden Globes Amid Diversity Shake Up
- Watch First Episode of Vice’s DC Sniper Documentary Series
- Oklahoma Governor Puts Feelings Over Facts By Signing Anti-Critical Race Theory Law
Man Shot and Killed By Police at Mount Carmel St. Ann’s Hospital was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com