According to NBC4i, Ohio State will allow 19,180 fans at the Spring football game on April 17 at noon, OSU announced in a press release Thursday.
The department anticipates approximately 4,500 tickets, at $5 per ticket, will be available to the general public. There will be a general public sale on Monday at 11 a.m. for a number of constituent groups, including students and the general public.
An additional 2,500 tickets in the south stands will be reserved for Ohio State students at no charge.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Drop The Mic: TD Jakes Explores The Power Of Words In New Book [EXCLUSIVE]
- The Columbus Crew advanced to the Concacaf Champions League
- Indianapolis Mass Shooting At FedEx Facility Leaves 8 Dead, Gunman Takes Own Life
- Gorillas of Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, Are Going to a New Home
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — April 16, 2021: Defense Rests in Chauvin Murder Trial — Black Voters Matter — Stay Alive At A Traffic Stop
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: Leave The Drama With Your Mama [VIDEO]
- Why The Nation And White House Need To Prioritize Reproductive Justice
- Michael Jordan Will Induct His ‘Little Brother’ Kobe Bryant Into The Basketball Hall of Fame
- Franklin County Moves Up to Level 4 (Purple) on Ohio’s COVID Map
- Savannah And Zhuri James Are Melanin Queens In Gorgeous Mommy And Me Photo!
The Ohio State Spring Football Game Will Be Open to The Public was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com